BIOMUTANT is an open-world action-RPG developed by Experiment 101 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Players take control of a creature who has the power to mutate into various animal forms. In order to stop an evil corporation from destroying the planet, players must explore the world to find and defeat enemies. BIOMUTANT is an action RPG that has just been released by THQ Nordic. The game is set on the world of Fortuna II, where a plague has been released that turns animals into vicious monsters. The player must scavenge for equipment, fight off monsters, and search for a cure to the plague.
BIOMUTANT features a wide variety of different gameplay types. Throughout the game, players will encounter enemies which they must defeat in both melee combat and ranged combat. At the same time, players must explore the world to find and complete quests. Some quests will involve finding items, fighting enemies, and solving puzzles. In addition, players can use the mutant power to mutate into different animal forms. These animal forms are used to explore different parts of the world and to overcome obstacles. BIOMUTANT is a game with an open world, third-person perspective. The player can choose from four different characters, each of which has their own set of abilities and skills. The player can explore the open world and take on missions, or just go exploring and fight off monsters in whatever way they choose. The combat system is very complex, but can be simplified in 3 different ways.
The graphics in BIOMUTANT are both cartoonish and realistic. The game has an artistic and colourful look that is appealing to players. The game also has a high level of detail. The graphics are not too impressive. The world is a bit bland and the textures are not too detailed. The cutscenes are nice, but not as good as they could be.
Information about replayability
The game features a New Game+ mode, which will allow players to replay the game on a harder difficulty. There is no multiplayer in this game, so the replayability is very low. The game, as it is, is quite short and the missions are not difficult.
- The game has an open-world setting, which means players can explore the world at their own pace
- Players can explore the world in a variety of different ways, such as by using a vehicle or by using their mutant power
- The game has many different gameplay types, which means players will not be bored
- The game has a high level of detail and many different animations
- The game has a cartoonish and realistic look, which is appealing for players
- The game is both easy and difficult
- The game has a New Game+ mode, which will allow players to replay the game on a harder difficulty
- The game has a short story, which might leave players feeling unsatisfied
- The game is only available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC
- The game is in Early Access, which means it is still being improved
- The game has a high level of difficulty, which might make it frustrating for some players
- The game has a lack of variety in both enemies and environments
Recommendation: players who like action RPGs should buy this game, but players who like open world games should give it a miss. There are three more games on my list: Two Worlds II, The Evil Within 2, and The Evil Within. I'll review those games after I've finished all of them.