Cyberpunk 2077: 5 Things We Wait For
Cyberpunk 2077 is a story-rich, nonlinear, open-world RPG set in the most vibrant and dangerous metropolis of the future — Night City. You play as V, a mercenary on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.
The game will feature deep RPG mechanics, with a character progression system that is similar to the one in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
However, in this article, we’re going to take a look at what we know about Cyberpunk 2077 and what we’re waiting for.
5 Things We Know About Cyberpunk 2077
Let’s start with the things we know about Cyberpunk 2077:
- Cyberpunk 2077 will feature a vast, living city for you to explore
- There will be various quest lines where you can decide on your own what you want to do
- There will be a lot of side activities, including playing in the Netrunner’s league
- The game is developed in the first person perspective
- The game will feature a deep character progression system
Now let’s take a look at what we’re waiting for.
1. We’re waiting for more details about the story.
The developers have stated that Cyberpunk 2077 is a story-rich RPG, but we haven’t received any details about the story itself. We know a bit about the universe, but we don’t know anything about the main story of the game.
2. We’re waiting for more details about the characters.
While we know that you play as V, a mercenary in Night City, we don’t know about the other characters. We don’t know the names of V’s friends, enemies, or even enemies. We know that V is a mercenary in the Netrunner’s league, but we don’t know what happened in the past that lead him to this point.
3. We’re waiting for more information about the gameplay.
We know that Cyberpunk 2077 is a first-person RPG, but we don’t know if the game will be similar to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We don’t know if there will be a lot of side activities, or if there will be a lot of dialog options. We don’t know if there will be a lot of hacking elements or if there will be a lot of shooting.
4. We’re waiting for more information about the levels.
We know that there will be a lot of side activities and that the game will be nonlinear, but we don’t know how the levels will be connected. We don’t know if we can walk from one level to another, or if we will need to choose one level and stick with it for a while.
5. We’re waiting for more information about the soundtrack.
We know that the game will feature a soundtrack from the famous rock band, but we don’t know the name of the band. We don’t know if the soundtrack will be a lot of rock music, or if it will be something different.
Let`s 2077 Begin!
Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated games of the whole decade and we’re waiting for more information about it. The game is set in the same universe as Mike Pondsmith’s classic pen and paper RPG, and the developers have stated that they are following the design philosophy of the pen and paper game. So, "Cyberpunk 2077" is soon! Let`s 2077 begin!