Nine to Five Review
Want to make a killing, but also make a living? Nine-to-Five is a free-to-play first-person shooter where you work as a mercenary for one of the many corporations ruling the world.
Work with your team to complete objectives in each shift. The better you do, the more money you make. Work hard enough, and you might even be able to upgrade your weapons and armor!
In game, you will be able to create your own character. You can customize your character's look, hairstyle, outfit, and accessories. You can also customize your character's voice, which you can change to male or female. You get to choose what you look like, not just your face, but your body type, clothing, and voice.
The game is free-to-play, but it has micro-transactions for cosmetic items like character models or weapon skins.
The game is set in a futuristic, sci-fi environment. The game makes use of both futuristic and modern elements, with some nods towards the 1980s, in order to make the game feel like it takes place in the near future.
The game features a very realistic system of motion, as well as a dynamic system of sound.
- Free to play;
- Amazing sci-fi setting;
- Moddable weapons;
- It is a team-focused FPS, so you need to work together with your mercenary friends.
- It may become boring quickly;
- The pay-to-win aspect is very blatant which is a real shame.
The graphics in game are beautiful, the game has an interesting soundtrack, good sound effects, good character development, the player has the option to buy in-game currency using real money, I can say that game is not boring at all.
- Microsoft Introduces Avatars to Teams and Launches Mesh in Private Preview for VR-Based Workplace Experiences May 24, 2023 Read more
- Adobe Introduces Firefly AI Integration into Photoshop as Creative Co-Pilot May 23, 2023 Read more
- Unleashing the Fury: Top Diablo 4 Barbarian Builds for Domination May 18, 2023 Read more